CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 1, 2010

-into Your hand, i commit again...

its been a while since my last time praying the rosary... my bad i know.. i somehow miss the feelings prayed the rosary with my friends back in matriculation.. why the sudden urge of praying the rosary?

it is Lent season now.. i felt that i didn't observe the importance and the essence of this season much more seriously like the way i should.. and there's a lot of fear and insecurities that been troubling my mind lately.. be it my relationship with God, family, love one and friends.. and society at large.. i'm not the kind of person who like to trouble others with my personal problems and i seldom talk about it to others though i always advise people to share theirs with someone.. shared joy is double the joy and shared sorrow is half the sorrow.. is what i'll say.. and i'll become what i do best.. a listener and giving my few cents worth of thought.. different people, different attitude.. how true is that..

to become someone's burden is the thing i hate the most but then i cannot avoid it.. and i feel sorry for these people especially my family.. me and my complexity issues.. somehow it made me think that these people are better off without me (not family of course).. seeing a half empty glass? maybe... well, i believe that everyone have their own issues and ideology and to make it compatible with the people surrounding is never that easy.. sometimes you have to give in and it will cost you, yourself or you have to stand firm and risk of being alone with your own belief.. either way, the stake is always high...

and one begin to wonder, why its always at times like this that a person will turns to God? but then, is it wrong? who else you can turn to then? for the comfort received by believing that God as our greatest healer is something that anyone must not doubt.. He'll heal the wounded hearts and be their source of strength.. and sorry as i am, for sometimes forgetting Him when its all over.. Sorry..

i'd talked about my insecurities about the future before in my previous post before.. now, the nearer it is for this sem to finish, the more worry i am about what will happen once i go out of this place.. some of my friends already have their own plan and i'm happy for them.. as for me, everything is still not certain yet and with the responsibilities that i have to bear once i become a working adult somehow keep reminding me that i should look out for the best.. and if not? i dare not to think..

whatever it is, its not the end of the world yet (its not yet 2012 bah..ho2).. global warming will still continues on and injustice to the indigenous people will hardly prevails.. life goes on..

emo post? neah.. (denial! denial!)

anyway, be happy and so you will always look younger( ada kaitan, jangan kau..)

and don't forget to pray for those who are affected by the natural disaster so they'll be strengthen in their time of difficulties.. amen..

be blessed dear readers...

4 comments:

dEe Di a.k.a. KeNg hAu said...

at least u have a strong standing where u are and what u about to do, hehe... other hand, i'm still the same old shapeshifter... keep on changing and changing...

yaay, life goes on, hopefuly things will be fine for those who suffer in that tragic earthquake

Ton said...

susah juga kan.. life will never be dat simple.. juz ave faith k..^^

olivia said...

ah, with all I am. one of my favs

StaindLee said...

dee2: its u who decide whether u wanna stay da same or change.. hee~
neway, hope that they'll be strong..

ton2: aite.. it is, it'llnever be..

oli: yay! my fav 2!!