CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

ChApTeR 2;NoVeMbER...

looks like we have the same kind of bad event happened to us syahmy...
last night i got to farmat my laptop coz my frens told me that there's a bit problem with my
window's system.. and i have to repair it quickly before it become worse
(i can't imagine a day without my laptop) being me who has very low knowledge
about computer become so cuak terus ask my friends; jexson and addrian to format it for me..
hehe.. thanks to both of ya key.. yeah.. a bit sad oso coz i'm so malas to install many stuff again..
aigoo.. got many things to be done..
neway, just now my uncle from kampung called me.. so what am i so happy about?
it is because my beloved kampung mayang kawan which before this is so unconnectable is now well, connectable... i guess its already been months my kampung got a line oledi..
Digi.. always the smarter choice.. way to go Digi.. now there's no need for me to sigh (*_*)"
everytime i got to balik kampung.. hehe.. well, hp are my current gf maa..
cannot go anywhere without it..
can't wait this exam week to finish, i want to go back home and enjoy with my family..
opps.. before that got an expedition to Gng. Jerai first as a preparation for Kinabalu next semester.. dunno jadi or not.. if not, wtf, coz i oledi buy ticket goin back 5 days after the end of the exam week..
currently i miss burry and sayjiek so much.. with them i can laugh out loud without botherin what people would say.. i laugh less here.. burry and sayjiek are my best laugh producer ever..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
okie guys.. time for me to take my nap...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: