CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

-uncertainty...

as i was preparing some documents needed for the application of my internship program, there's a sudden worries linger in my heart...and i begin to contemplate... (another result of coming exam tense syndrome)

i worried about what future may brings... in my study, my career and my life... all of these thoughts suddenly drop one by one in my box of mind and i stare at all of it with fear... i'm a man of many dreams and of course as a mere human being i want the best for myself... i hope and pray that everything will turn out good for me as it did before...

but then, i realized worrying about all these stuffs won't get me anywhere... all i can do is to do my best in everything and just let things fall into places as it suppose to be... yeah, i'm good at comforting myself.. huhu.. actually i remembered a word of God from the bible, do not worry about tomorrow as today has enough worry of itself, just let everything be (this is not an exact words, its my own understanding)...the words somehow relieves me so much... for a while i'm being like the little Que Sera Sera...

when i was just a little girl, i asked my mother what could i be,
could i be pretty, could i be rich, here what she said to me;
Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be,
the future not ours to see, Que Sera Sera...

thats the good thing when you watched Barney and friend when you're small, some songs can be a life inspiration also, am i not (errkk kantoi me being Barney fan)...

talking about God, yesterday me and Mickey had a few small miracles of our own.. the night before me and him were talking about some religious issues, about our curiousity and doubtness.. each of us had different opinions since we're not so much in the same league.. for instance, he's a McCain supporter and i'm Obama's... yeah, we had a little "educated argument" of our own and settled ourselves with the conclusion that only God knows it all... well, He surely did and it didn't took Him long to reveals Himself... During the mass, the readings and the gospel were like answering all our arguments the night before...yup, it akin to we're having some sort of quiz and that peaceful morning God gives the scheme answers... guess that both of us didn't score that well of course.. rite mikey?

the scriptures for the readings were Phil, 4:12-14,19-20 and Mt, 22:1-14.. that answers all our questions..and i want to emphasize on the quote "I can do all things in Him who strengthens me" Phil 4:13... thats a very deep meaningful quote for me... in our society nowadays, sometimes being deviant is way hard.. e.g eveybody think its normal to have sex before marriage and it is not cool to keep your virginity.. well, some may surrender to the peer pressure and follow the traits of the society.. and if only they relieze that they able to do stand up against all this because God is with them to face it all... and one more thing do not do abortion too, that is a very inhuman act that could happen to an innocent not yet living souls...

and other thing was, me and my friends were talking about the economy crisis also the night before that (yeah i know this is old people's topic well hey we're shaping ourselves into a well rounded engineers ok.. heh2).. i understand a bit about the matter after being explained by Don and to my dismay (yeah, i was a bit surprised) the details about the cause of the economic downturn was explained in The Star yesterday.. yup.. seriously...

well, God do hears us people.. He had said that; everytime two or more people talking in my name, there will I be among them... He proves that to me already :) ... Gosh.. what do you know, another long post like usual.. i like writing.. and of course when i got my say on something...

Good day people!!!

P/s:God if you hear me, send her my messages and i pray that my great grandma will be cured from her sickness...


4 comments:

geneve said...

found some good points babe**wink..just dun give up to pray n he will definitely answer all ur prayer..

Unknown said...

sometimes you dream big, sometimes you dream little, and sometimes you enjoy something in between.

wishing you all the best

livnrae said...

What happens next, we can't tell. We may predict but it may not come out as what we wished. Things happen for a reason or reasons. And that reason, whether it comes shortly or it may take years. Just understand our purpose of living and do things with a little prayer. God bless...

p/s: And i quote Eugene :Wishing you all the best" **wink...

StaindLee said...

thanks people..:) bear that in mind..