CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

-A long break indeed.

okay. i know well the fact that i've been leaving this blog on hiatus for quite a long period. it's not that i've lost interest in blogging, it just that, hmm, well, anything i'll say will probably just an excuse, so we just leave it here, shall we? we need to move on rite.. hee

well, many things had happened during this long period of break. so, let's just list down few major events that had been happening to my life for the past few months.

  • i finished my uni life last May. it was sad end of course and yeah saying goodbye is never easy. perhaps one i'll write about my life at uni as a whole. well, it's not that interesting but what matter most is the memories that i want to remind my self one day. look forward for it.
  • i'm back to square one. no further details will be given. just that things sometimes don't turn out the way we want it too and yea time will show whether we're doing the right thing or not.
  • Gawai was quite a blast. had a great time with family this hols. we're close. we drank beer, tipsy a bit and yeah dance together at the balai.
  • spending great time with dearest friends. lots of great stuffs happened and made me wondering whether in the future will things be the same.
  • went to Lafarge interview. three stages. did well and i believe in myself. finding my true potential too along the process and value myself more. thanks God i got the job. will be flying to Langkawi tomorrow. eh?!tomorrow!!! waa..
  • Spain is a great team.
well, i'm reaching to a turning point in my life where soon i'll be working. (this coming monday!). there'll be more responsibilities to be carried out. i know that's it will not going to be easy but i believe in myself.i can do coz Emmanuel! (GOD is with us!).

so that's it for now. live well folks. do well.

Cheers!

1 comments:

freakfed said...

"i'm back to square one"...??? Hmm? Ok,no details. *shh*