CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

-of tomodachi...

a friend is the one who knows the time you are facing your greatest trial
without you even saying a thing
the one who knows your lies
by just looking to your eyes
the one who know the truths
by just listening to the sound of your voice...

who knows the worries that dwell within your heart
who knows your fears and insecurities
who knows you are lost and hurt
who knows you have stumbled along the road
who sees you beyond your outer appearance
he sees your heart...

sometimes a simple words of care
would be a pillar of strength
there's no friend who intended to be a burden to another
nor do they want to become a source of troubles
they wish to become what a good friend could offer;
a listening pair of ears
a helping hands
a shoulder to rest
a caring eyes
a comfort voice
and above all
himself for being simply a true friend...
and that's all that truly matters...

-staind's-

5 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach this Christmas with watersports activities included.

geneve said...

have a friend..still cant figure out how we can be so damned close..she seems like can read my mind even we just chat on ym..she's 10000 miles away from me..whn i have a prob at work place or even on my relationship,i owest turn to her..i feel comfortable when im around her..i really blessed to have a friend like her...
mieow...this is for u..**wink... ;)

(viva 4ever-spice girl)

Do u still remember , how we used to be
Feeling together , believe in whatever
My love has said to me
Both of us were dreamers
Young love in the sun
Felt like my saviour , my spirit i gave ya
We'd only just begun
Hasta manana , Always be mine
Viva forever , I'll be waiting
Everlasting , like the sun
Live forever , for the moment
Ever searching , for the one
Yes I still remember , every whispered word
The touch of your skin , giving life from within
Like a love song that I'd heard
Slipping through our fingers , like the sands of time
Promises made , every memory saved
Has reflections in my mind
But we're all alone now , was it just a dream
Feelings untold , they will never be sold
And the secret's safe with me

livnrae said...

yah! i get perasan here. that is for me right gene. ahaks ;p

Anonymous said...

ngeh3..
stan,come visit mine...
lots of 'things' fer u...
hohohohohoho~

laily said...

then you have one more thing to be grateful for: friendship :). live well, brother.